Guardian Funerals is committed to helping you by organising and conducting a funeral service that celebrates the values of the person you love in the best way possible.
Our care, experience and dedication will be available to you before, during and after the funeral service. We understand your values, and care about them too. Our funeral directors will help you by:
- Tailoring the funeral service to your needs
- Providing advice on your burial and cremation options
- Planning your own best goodbye ahead of time with a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- Being open and honest about our fees, and
- Supporting you with all of the combined experience possessed by the members of the Guardian Funerals network
All of our funeral homes are members of the Australian Funeral Directors Association, and we are proud to uphold the AFDAs Code of Ethics.
More information about the AFDA’s Code of Ethics is available on the official website.
Feedback & Testimonials
Guardian's funeral directors consider it a privilege to be of service to a family and we appreciate the feedback we receive from those we've served.
If you’d like to let us know about your experience of our services, then we would love to hear from you.
You can either call us on 1300 662 172 or contact us via our online form: