For over 75 years Guardian Funerals have been helping families honour the lives of those close to them. Our professional and experienced team offer the Superior Care Funeral, ensuring a respectful, dignified and personalised funeral tailored to reflect your needs and wishes.
Our Superior Care Funeral provides the utmost dignity and concern for your wishes supported by a professional and experienced funeral service team.
The Superior Care Funeral includes:
- A dedicated Funeral Director supporting you 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Transfer of your loved one into our care from within a 70km radius inclusive of after hours transfer
- Funeral arrangement, by appointment, 7 days a week, in our Guardian Funerals location or your family residence or a location convenient to you
- Platinum mortuary care
- Your dedicated Funeral Director will attend to all administrative and legal requirements
- Provisions of Death Certificate
- Newspaper Death Notice to the value of $250
- Triple booking funeral service (135mins) available in a Guardian Funeral Home or Crematorium Chapel at a time convenient to you, during business hours, Monday to Friday
- Parking assistance for immediate family prior to the service
- Personalised viewing of your loved one in our Funeral home, at a time convenient to you during business hours, Monday to Friday
- Specialist Celebrant or Clergy to compliment your service to the value of $495
- Provision of a 7 seater limousine mourning car on the day of funeral service
- Customised floral arrangement to the value of $500
- Condolence book up to the value of $150
- 4 page personalised Order Of Service booklet for attending guests, up to 100 copies.
- Use of audio visual equipment for the service upon availability
- Online memorial tribute in Heaven Address
- Your choice of A1 professionally mounted portrait of your loved one
- Water and tissues provided on the day of service for attending guests
- Assistance with organisation of after funeral event and catering
- Option of a twilight service, available during Summer months. Additional fee applies.
- The Orion coffin has a distinguished toned rosewood coloured veneer with a gloss finish. This coffin has six timber swing bar handles and is finished with a satin deluxe lining
Terms and Conditions: All quotes apply to a cremation at a Crematorium chosen by Guardian Funerals. Twilight service after hours fee will apply. Twilight service is between the hours of 5pm - 8pm, Monday to Friday, December through until March. The coffin can be upgraded to a coffin of greater value within the Guardian coffin range for an additional charge. Shroud is included. Additional fees will apply for transfers greater than a 70kms radius from our care location. After hours transfer is inclusive of weekends and public holidays. Provision for a 7 seater Limousine mourning car for 3 hrs. Triple booking equates to 135mins chapel booking. Additional fees apply for a celebrant or clergy triple booking. Viewing time is limited to 1 hour. Flowers are supplied by Flowers for Everyone only. An administration fee may be invoiced and then deducted from the total payment amount if the account is paid on time. All prices include GST. Prices valid until 31 December 2018. No further discounts will apply. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Available on prepaid funerals.