For accurate pricing, please let us know where you would like to have the funeral.
Creating the time to look back on your experiences and the moments that tell your story, and designing a farewell that reflects you.
When you meet with one of our specialists to discuss your plan, these are some of the questions we will discuss.
Let’s start with the event
- Where would you like your funeral to be held?
- Who should speak at the funeral?
- Is there a clergyperson or celebrant you would like to conduct the funeral?
- What music would you like played?
- Are there any verses or readings you would like read?
- Are there any photos or films you would like shown?
- Are there any rituals or cultural practices you would like observed?
- Which flowers or colours do you like?
- What food and drink would you like served afterwards?
- Would you like a newspaper announcement of your death and/or funeral?
- Who would you like to take care of the final details when the time comes?
Let’s think about memorialisation
- Would you prefer to be buried or cremated?
- Do you have any preferences for the style of coffin or casket?
- Do you already know what clothes or jewellery you’d like to be dressed in?
- Do you already have a burial plot in a cemetery or a place for your ashes in a memorial park?
- If so, where?
- If not, where would you like to be buried or have your ashes placed?
- What would you like your headstone or plaque to say?