For accurate pricing, please let us know where you would like to have the funeral.
When the funeral is over a physical permanent memorial in a memorial park cemetery or memorial garden has an important role to play, both in helping family and friends cope with the grief of their loved one's death, as well as a peaceful and dedicated place to visit to remember and pay tribute.
The choice of memorial in a memorial park or garden is an important consideration when planning a burial or cremation. Different memorial parks and gardens will have different memorial options for you to choose from, in a range of budgets and suitable to all beliefs, faiths and cultures.
Your choices and preferences will be taken into account for a memorial that speaks to you and your family. Based on our experience in assisting families making these arrangements, Guardian Funerals would like to recommend the following cemeteries and memorial parks located in New South Wales.
Each of these memorial parks and gardens feature beautiful and spacious chapels, plenty of parking and are set amongst peaceful, landscaped gardens and manicured lawns.
To view the beautiful range of memorial options, and for more information about the chapels available, please visit their websites:
- Castlebrook Memorial Park - Rouse Hill, Sydney
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park - Leppington
- Lake Macquarie Memorial Park - Ryhope, Newcastle & The Hunter Region
- Lakeside Memorial Park - Dapto, Wollongong
- Newcastle Memorial Park - Beresfield, Newcastle
- Northern Suburbs Memorial Gardens - North Ryde, Sydney
- Pinegrove Memorial Park - Minchinbury, Blacktown, western Sydney
- Rookwood Memorial Gardens and Crematorium - Rookwood, inner west Sydney
- Tweed Heads Memorial Gardens - Tweed Heads and Northern Rivers