HOW WE HELP
From when we are first called, through to ensuring the wishes of the family are met, we will be there to assist you. The following is a general list of services we are able to provide:
- Prompt and personal attention at any time, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death to the funeral home.
- Collection of medical certificates and their dispatch to appropriate authorities.
- Registration of death with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Personal consultation about funeral arrangements and details for the service.
- Liaising with cemeteries or crematoria of your choice.
- Use of our private family viewing facilities.
- Preparation of deceased for viewing.
- Embalming by qualified personnel (if required).
- Use of our chapel, or liaising with the church or venue of your choice.
- Consulting with clergy or celebrant.
- Advice on wording and placement of press notices.
- Supply of hearse and other funeral vehicles.
- Liaising with florists.
- Provision of after funeral refreshments.
- Organisation of music and/or musician of your choice.
- Memorial attendance books for friends and family to sign.
- Mourning stationery.
- Live-streaming or recording of service.
- Referral to grief support if required.
Contact us to meet with your local funeral director
See services, prices and all-inclusive packages